Council on Undergraduate Research (CUR)
CUR supports students who engage with faculty mentors in research and creative projects:
- Find research opportunities
- Present at undergraduate research conferences
- Publish in student journals
National Science Foundation (NSF)
NSF sponsors research experiences for undergraduates (REU) through its REU Sites program at participating host universities.
To search for programs in disciplines from Astronomical Sciences to Social Sciences, go to Research Experience for Undergraduates, REU Site Search.
Stanford University Summer Research Program
Stanford’s eight-week summer research program instructs students from around the nation in
- Humanities and social sciences
- Natural sciences and engineering
Talented undergraduates are encouraged to apply. Applications are due in the spring for the summer session. Check back for submission deadlines. Accepted applicants receive
- Round-trip travel
- Free room and board
- Summer stipend
Webguru: Guide for Undergraduate Research
This site offers valuable information on everything research:
- Undergraduate research listings: undergraduate research opportunities at international and national institutions of higher education
- Journal listings: journals that accept undergraduate research papers for publication
- Funding sources for research projects
For additional up-to-date posts, follow us on Facebook!