Submit Syllabi to Repository
Required Formatting for Syllabi Submissions
All syllabi must be sent in a PDF format since ebrary will only upload PDFs.
In order to submit syllabi correctly, there are certain criteria to follow with naming the files. Every file must have a unique name, and the files must follow the same format.
Files MUST be named like this:
ENGL 1010-01 Crenshaw SP14 or FA14
Prefix – Course – Number – Section – Instructor Last Name – Semester – Year
- Do not include course name in document title
- You may add punctuation to the file name as you wish.
- Capitalization does not matter.
- If there is more than one file for a class, that can be added after the semester. (ENGL 1010-01 Crenshaw FA14 – 1 of 2)
- Files submitted with other naming formats will be returned to the department for reprocessing.
Email the Digital Archive
Files submitted by email MUST be sent to email@example.com.
If you need to send syllabi from previous semesters, send the syllabi to—firstname.lastname@example.org or take them to Linda Jones either on a disk or flash drive.