Before being advertised in the catalog, your program proposal must be approved through the below process. Some programs require a different approval order than others. Dates in the tracker represent the correct order for each program. Note: Some proposals do not require approval from the governing body and are notated with an N/A.
- College Curriculum Committee (CCC) (varies)
- University Curriculum Committee (UCC) (typically every 4th Tuesday of every month) or Graduate Council (GC) (varies) for graduate programs
- Academic Council (AC) (1st Tues of month)
- University Council (UC) (varies). UC is not a vote, but an informational item.
- USHE Office of the Commissioner USHE date is when the proposal is due.
- DSU Board of Trustees (BoT) (varies, typically last Fri of every other month)
- Northwest Commission of Colleges and Universities (NWCCU) (Jan 8, Jun 25)
To download special format documents:
- You must have Adobe Acrobat Pro software.
- All downloaded formats will not open properly.
- To open: Save file to your computer.
- Select find files on your computer.
- Locate saved file in the computer list.
- Open saved file from your computer list.
Green = Completed date; Orange = Anticipated date; Red = On hold