Curriculum Proposal Deadlines
Note: A course proposal must be approved by the three governing bodies in sequence below. A program proposal must be approved by seven governing bodies (see Program Approval Tracker). Before submitting to the University Curriculum Committee (UCC) you must have approval from your Dean and College Curriculum Committee (CCC). Course or program approvals with fee additions or changes must also submit to the Fee Committee.
- College Curriculum Committee (CCC) (varies by CCC)
- University Curriculum Committee (UCC) or Graduate Council (GC). (All meetings are at 3pm in HCC 550). Deadline for submission of materials to the UCC/GC and the Fee Committee is 2 weeks prior to the UCC/GC meeting date below.)
- Academic Council (AC) (Meetings are at 3pm in HAZY 361)
- University Council (UC)
- Utah System of Higher Education (USHE)
- Dixie State University Board of Trustees (BoT)
- Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities (NWCCU)
*Dates above reflect dates of the meetings, not deadlines for material to be submitted. These dates include 2019-2020 calendar years and are subject to change.
*Spring & summer Schedule Important Dates
Course fee additions or changes must be presented to the UCC by the August meeting.
Course additions or changes must be presented to the UCC by the September meeting.
*Fall Schedule and Catalog Important Dates
Course fee additions or changes and course additions and changes must be presented to the UCC by the January meeting.
Program additions or changes must be presented to the UCC by the January meeting.