Licensed Practical Nurse Disclosure
Department of Education OPEID: 00367100
Program CIP: 51.3901
CIP Program Name: Licensed Practical and Licensed Vocational Nurses
CIP Program description:
Care for ill, injured, or convalescing patients or persons with disabilities in hospitals, nursing homes, clinics, private homes, group homes, and similar institutions. May work under the supervision of a registered nurse. Licensing required.
Credential Level: 1
- Physician Assistant
- Respiratory Therapist
- Dental Hygienist
- Psychiatric Aide
- Total tuition and fees required for program completion in normal time: $7,776.00
- Total estimated costs for books and supplies the entire program: $2,300.00
- Total room and board charges for living on campus (for the entire program): $8,746.00
Note: Cost information is based on the 2011 school year. For more information see the Cost of Attendance website.
Debt at Program Completion
- Number of students completing the program: 122
- Total from the 122 students reported above that are completing without any student loan debt: 70
Median Cumulative Debt
- Federal student loan debt: $5,840.75 (52 students)
- Private loan debt: $14,894.00 (1 student)
- Institutional financing plan debt: $0.00
Program Completion in Normal Time
- Time in months to complete program (as published in catalog): 24
- Number of credits required to complete program: 46
- Of the 122 students completing the program, 85 completed the program within the normal time.
- Job placement rate for program completers: 86.89% ( 106/122 )
- Job placement context: All students who began the program between July 1, 2006 and June 30, 2010 and completed during that time are included in this calculation.