- Campus printers have been installed in most buildings across campus. With a pre-paid print balance, you can print, copy, scan, and email documents from a USB flash drive. The Campus Printers page includes a list of printer locations.
- Campus Printers
Username & Password
- Sometimes it can be confusing trying to keep track of your usernames and logins. Here is more information on the terms that refer to these credentials and what they are used for. Some terminology is only applicable to faculty/staff.
- Username & Password
- Canvas is Dixie State University’s Learning Management System platform. Canvas focuses on a clean and simple interface that is easy to use and learn as a student. We are excited about this system and are confident it will provide you with the needed tools for your education. This page includes a few Tutorials for both students and instructors.
- Canvas Help
- Dixie State University offers one Dmail account for each current student. Dmail is run by Google and shares the same interface as the popular Gmail client. It is important that you check your Dmail account often. Important information regarding tuition, classes, and your schedule will be emailed to this account.
- Dmail Help
- For your convenience, Dixie State College now offers teacher evaluations online. You can log-in and take these surveys at any time near the end of the semester. It is important that you fill these surveys out and give an honest opinion of the courses and instructors you have been working with. Filling these surveys out also gives you the opportunity to view your final grades earlier than usual.
- Course Evaluations
Equipment for Purchase
- This is computer equipment for department purchase. Prices are subject to change, this is only an estimate. It is recommended that i5 models are only for student classroom and lab situations and i7 models are for staff / faculty offices and teacher stations.
- Equipment for Purchase
- On this page you can submit both IT and Campus Services work orders, as well as Key Requests. If you need multiple jobs done, submit separate work request for each request. If your request required multiple steps or different “TRADES” to complete the request, submit separate work request and state in the description field that others departments have received a work request to help complete the project. ( the different trades (employee) will work together to complete the project).
- Work Orders
When ordering phones contact Ken Richmond 652-7936 directly or Jerry Matson 652-7938 for pricing and availability.