Gainful Employment Disclosure
Department of Education OPEID: 00367100
Program CIP: 11.0801
CIP Program Name: Web Page, Digital/Multimedia and Information Resources Design
CIP Program description:
Credential Level: 1
- Total tuition and fees required for program completion in normal time: $3,888.00
- Total estimated costs for books and supplies the entire program: $1,150.00
- Total room and board charges for living on campus (for the entire program): $4,373.00
Note: Cost information is based on the 2011 school year. For more information see the Cost of Attendance website.
Debt at Program Completion
- Number of students completing the program: 2
- Total from 2 completers reported above that are completing without any student loan debt: *
Median Cumulative Debt
- Federal student loan debt: *
- Private loan debt: *
- Institutional financing plan debt: *
Program Completion in Normal Time
- Time in months to complete program (as published in catalog): 12
- Number of credits required to complete program: 28
- Of the 2 students completing the program, * completed the program within the normal time.
- Job placement rate for program completers: *
- Job placement context: All students who began the program between July 1, 2006 and June 30, 2010 and completed during that time are included in this calculation.
*To protect against personally identifiable information, rates on student cohorts less than 10 students will not be disclosed.